Thursday, December 27, 2007

Humans = bananas






Have you ever asked yourself; What do I know about bananas? Well, how knowledgeable are you on the subject? What do I know? Well, the fact that I'm well informed on its physical appearance(they're yellow and curved), aside, I know a think or two 'bout bananas. They originate from south Asia, south east maybe even. Now it's an important product in Central America and Africa and it's actually a berry. When I go shopping I alway buy bananas... they're like the best fruit for you. Increases the serotonin production in your brain. Makes you happy and full of energy. Stuffed with good vitamins and shit. Did I mention they are like bended and yellow? You can have 'em in your müsli. Andy Warhol(who also produced the album and supported the band financially) created Velvet undergrounds famous album cover for there debut "Velvet underground and Nico". A yellow banana you could peel and the unpeeld banana was red. I think it came in some other colors too. Banana skids are a classic in film, TV-series and most of all cartoons. I wonder who started that whole thing? That banana skids would be more slippery than any other fruits, sorry, berry's peel. There is no real danger stepping on a banana skid. Unless, of course theres plenty of them, on wet grass, and it's raining. Then they can be lethal. There is a lot of things you can do with bananas. You can brag in front of your friends with your new won banana-berry knowledge, you can eat 'em, you can be topples and suck on 'em like the girl I saw on some late night sms-sex-commercial, you can shop them, put 'em on an album cover, slip on 'em, start a banana export company in central America and make a fortune on 'em or sing about them. "She says that humans are like a onion, that there is layer on layer of surface/.../I think that man are more like a banana, If you just peel it, it's fucking good."




No comments:

older shit