Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Concerning Emma (part one)




Let's talk about one of my best friends, Emma. I got to know here through Filip.
Who, in his turn, had written something to a class mate of Emma on a community, witch I will not name. He had asked something about Emma or something, no one can really recall any details but apparently he had seen her in the school cafeteria and noticed her Dr. Martens, thinking "she's cute and looks... sensible". They decided to meet after school. But Emma got nervous and didn't show. They tried again and took a coffee at a café. "And then he came home to me and kissed me and... yeah, here we are now." - Emma


Anyway. All I knew was she was a girl who knew Filip, or; Who Filip knew.
I lived at home with my parents and our cat, Stig. And I think they where of on vacation. Not the cat. And I threw a party to which way more people than I knew would come, came. Emma, among others. Everyone got pretty drunk, I thought Emma was cute and did a few unsuccessful pickup attempts. No one really remembers much about that night at all. When I woke up there where red wine on the towels in the bathroom, puke in my parents bed, curtains on the floor (we now know that Filip was responsible for that), shatter flower pot and dirt in my parents room, 3(all) rolls of toilette paper missing, puke on the balcony floor, bottles, cigarette buts, ashes and chips every fucking where etc. etc.

Anyways. She got drunk and sad I think, because Filip was in a drunk-of doing something else-not wanting to go home-pepped up mode. He fell asleep somewhere and Emma didn't feel like taking the 45 min walk home. I offered her to sleep on the couch, since ever other bed in the house was occupied by a weird gathering of people. I made us some food and I remember Emma asked, more then one time if I was sure there where no meat in there. I assured her. She didn't really think I was a vegetarian, it felt like, for some reason. I slept on a couch to. Since my room was taken by some 19 year old chicks. And it didn't exactly bothered me that I could lie taking to Emma before going to sleep.





No comments:

older shit